IMSM (International Management Systems Marketing) are leading ISO specialists. We deliver high quality ISO consultancy services and standards to organisations of all sizes, from all sectors, all over the world.
As an organisation we work towards a common goal: to consistently deliver to our clients world class consultation, reinforced by adherence to our IMSM Mission, Vision and Values.
To deliver high quality ISO consultancy services and standards to organisations of all sizes and sectors internationally.
To be recognised as a leading, cost-effective, provider of high quality ISO consultancy and advice internationally. To be widely respected throughout the industry for our commitment to assist our clients with our continuous improvement ethos.
- We are helpful and courteous to customers and our team is dedicated to delivering excellent service.
- We strive for a culture of continuous improvement reviewing and improving our work to add value.
- We are environmentally aware and minimize our adverse impact on global resources.
- We constructively review client and staff feedback in order to strive to reach our full potential and consistently deliver excellent service.
- We are committed to excellence through the systematic and disciplined management of our operations.
- Our staff undergo constant training and are encouraged to develop, allowing everyone to meet their full potential.
IMSM have been awarded Recognised for Excellence 5*, as a result of on-going commitment to business excellence and quality, the highest an organisation can achieve. Internationally acknowledged as a mark of excellence and quality, this reinforces IMSM’s continual commitment to the achievement and delivery of a first class service, every time.
IMSM have also received recognition as a CSR World Leader in honour of their appreciation and commitment to the Corporate Social Responsibility Program and an International CSR Excellence Award for adopting environmental best practice.
Living and breathing quality standards means that we focus on our customers and how we can offer great customer service. This is at the heart of our commitment to operating a fixed fee, flexible approach to ISOs as we believe this allows companies of all sizes and in all sectors to start their ISO journey in a low-risk way. Find out more about what makes IMSM the right ISO Consultancy for you.
Quality Policy Statement
IMSM Ltd has established this policy to be consistent with the purpose and context of our organisation. It provides a framework for the setting and review of objectives in addition to our commitment to satisfy applicable customers’, regulatory and legislative requirements as well as our commitment to continually improve our management system. In order to achieve this we have put in place the resources and developed in-house systems to achieve the following aims:
- As an organisation, we have made a commitment to understand our current and future customers’ needs; meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Our Top Management have committed to creating and maintaining a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health, safety and welfare in which people become fully involved in achieving our objectives.
- As an organisation, we recognise that people are the essence of any good business and that their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit. We understand that a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or series of interconnected processes.
- As an organisation, we have committed to make decisions relating to our Quality Management System (QMS) following an analysis of relevant data and information. We recognise that an organisation and the relationship it has with its external providers are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
- To monitor new developments and existing compliance with all relevant legislation and approved codes of practice as a minimum.
- To sustain and develop this Policy by the implementation of a quality management system; to review the Policy on an annual basis and implement appropriate improvements and to bring changes to the Policy to the attention of all employees and interested parties.
This policy statement is supported by documents and procedures detailing the Company’s organisation of responsibility and the arrangements for implementing the strategy for quality, environmental and health and safety management.
We have produced objectives which relate to this policy and they can be found in document WI-QA-22 QMS Objectives. This policy is available and communicated to all interested parties as well as being made available to the wider community through publication on our Website and Intranet.
Supporting the local community
Each year IMSM choose a charity to support and this year IMSM will be working towards raising funds for Wiltshire Air Ambulance.
Wiltshire Air Ambulance is a charity that relies on donations to continue saving lives. It is not funded directly by the Government and receives no National Lottery grants. Their paramedics are trained in critical care skills and, together with the specialist medical equipment they use, it enables them to deliver gold standard medical care to patients. The Air Ambulance is operational up to 19 hours a day working hard to save lives.
Our promise to you
International Management Systems Marketing Limited wishes to be an organisation that puts the needs of the customer first. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive, caring and professional service.
For a free Quotation or On-Site presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM Ltd Head Office
The Gig House
Tel: 01666 826 065