ISO 22000:2018 –?Food Safety Management
ISO 22000 will ensure you stay ahead in today’s world. Consumers are increasingly concerned and aware of where their food comes from. They take an active interest in ensuring they are buying on an informed decision. Tailored and efficient management of your processes will prevent food safety failures and associated costs, whilst increasing legal compliance.
ISO 22000 Business Benefits
IMSM strive to make ISO certification as simple as possible for our clients. To find out how trouble-free it really is, take a look at our 5 Simple Steps to ISO Certification.
- ISO 22000 will give you a comprehensive, systematic and proactive approach to identifying food safety hazards and implementing effective control measures
- The standard will make it easier for you to apply the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) principles
- Comply with current food safety standards across different continents
- ISO 22000 will help to document all techniques, methods and procedures in a thoroughly systematic way
- Increase traceability, efficiency and resourcefulness in the food chain
- This standard will enable you to participate in large scale food chains around the world
- Ensure that your supply chain is secure to meet growing food requirements
Provide reassurance to all concerned
Consumers are increasingly concerned and aware of where their food comes from. They take an active interest in ensuring they are buying on an informed decision. Tailored and efficient management of your processes will prevent food safety failures and associated costs, whilst increasing legal compliance.
Public, private sector and governments internationally are increasingly regarding ISO 22000 as a guarantee of food safety, quality and security.
ISO 22000 connects you to a growing network of international suppliers in both developed and developing economies. ISO 22000 applies if you are in food production industry, processing, distribution or storage.
Committed to Quality
Achieving an ISO standard demonstrates that your company is serious about delivering quality systems through tested processes. Internally ISO standards provide focus and discipline and externally you will achieve credibility, authority and recognition.
To find out more about how ISO 22000 can help you to compete on many more markets around the world, contact IMSM today for an informal, no obligation consultation.
For a free Quotation or On-Site presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM Ltd Head Office
The Gig House
Tel: 01666 826 065